Re: [sfc] Alissa Cooper's Abstain on draft-ietf-sfc-serviceid-header-12: (with COMMENT)

mohamed.boucadair@orange.com Thu, 05 November 2020 13:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1604582518; bh=M+KA7YAzwlvxrudeX123UaEl6Nb1WoqpH4dRy3fq+5Y=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version; b=My8jyCsgzNGdVYBPgP1WaXxDVj2qyf4f2Eus/wIRFZW4qBjAEmjDEOrA1WetbsSqP bUABAh4EAfYnll22TFd6iknrwdgBCiDMZAqT4vtn7+uMXjFieufLTTWaxjPmeju45u eJxglZYit2d8ldz4bmVUj7k8h6XJt3dOfpd76tDhDrviRWwEq9DLSmun9mtMocFRJy A12anqhWooOCxT2k2D0hP6N+lsb+I68ydgslQ60uf10ub8OY1ZMvtPsWmLskLJfIW4 xeSItvU2vLZdFLRo55Ag5xXQivOkNxg8wDOfb8tpr9KJgggpPP81KOBIIPwlrXa1aK UQnOyT22q73QA==