Re: [sfc] Éric Vyncke's Discuss on draft-ietf-sfc-multi-layer-oam-26: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Wed, 05 July 2023 17:58 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.092 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[AC_DIV_BONANZA=0.001, BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_BLOCKED=0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20221208; t=1688579828; x=1691171828; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=cc6cMjb0KojRqgmh8igXeRKTm+ZjrBWPqGJUhGfIED8=; b=BsSaC0C0RorLCH9weosP8imHhEH0Sv6JMpu3cN01tKtEHbwVYfXvsFZiJS9ZYR+dGT km67xrLKuGN1MDuoL7GH3Ave9g02RkUbBuXdjEUWJox8YYqM5uREOTRSdPbq5IKZhjcP 1h+ie+q1fmPiuzmpZuJryjarXZ49ImLuV8jGUGygEJUQ3PkMPfrn/sSbM8JzW2M8BBjP wIhJ0Qjbie0WmHxyp02Fdzp/IPwszooQYBWcAwTqyUUnbtTZZQXUx/6YiCqROZwnrubd OtdxZrz50IS307GIpwtfk3b4lACVhSjNyPRlz+56AWTOdBUKfdSzW+vjljIfpVSsqDCU SBNg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20221208; t=1688579828; x=1691171828; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=cc6cMjb0KojRqgmh8igXeRKTm+ZjrBWPqGJUhGfIED8=; b=C1708bGVkie+OeEt3mCfWSI6/1ddZUHuqqz7eFb+asvV1JCQ5RFF+AzUKX/U6hDEHL gQmFVnm0Rk/R1b3xR/p4gbu0nNbap82fx1qBjKwqOdReparXqzKM7hyIWoPblVVsjQG4 QJo33CDDAOFKgG6Q8NrV7I064OZNyg48PXAQgbLTgxebHr3KxwPES9so0OGbUHRhl/04 BTJCjrjzohkw8xl4NtxUKo9nWCZOmHF/RTtHTryJhD/Qbp6KGeEo7n5etUWaeXDgkqFm YvWEVaIuxN401OwLRJV4E7cGQkiRTGcrNTylouFuaz35u3XvO2r7GTtHP2OvIk6STUKh 9m6A==