Re: [sfc] SFC Terminology / Concepts

<mohamed.boucadair@orange.com> Wed, 16 July 2014 08:53 UTC

From: mohamed.boucadair@orange.com
To: Xuxiaohu <xuxiaohu@huawei.com>, "Joel M. Halpern" <jmh@joelhalpern.com>, Tom Taylor <tom.taylor.stds@gmail.com>, "sfc@ietf.org" <sfc@ietf.org>, Ron Parker <Ron_Parker@affirmednetworks.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2014 08:53:36 +0000
References: <CFE98FD3.2E64E%jguichar@cisco.com> <E6C17D2345AC7A45B7D054D407AA205C392A2F10@eusaamb105.ericsson.se> <CDF2F015F4429F458815ED2A6C2B6B0B1A8B771C@MBX021-W3-CA-2.exch021.domain.local> <CDF2F015F4429F458815ED2A6C2B6B0B1A8B778F@MBX021-W3-CA-2.exch021.domain.local> <53C4235D.5010701@gmail.com> <53C434F4.7050208@joelhalpern.com> <787AE7BB302AE849A7480A190F8B9330032583@OPEXCLILM23.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <1FEE3F8F5CCDE64C9A8E8F4AD27C19EE08293265@NKGEML512-MBS.china.huawei.com> <787AE7BB302AE849A7480A190F8B9330032A9A@OPEXCLILM23.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <1FEE3F8F5CCDE64C9A8E8F4AD27C19EE082932AE@NKGEML512-MBS.china.huawei.com>
x-originating-ip: [10.168.234.3]