Re: [sfc] NSH context headers: fixed/tlv

"Jim Guichard (jguichar)" <jguichar@cisco.com> Thu, 03 December 2015 20:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=16994; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1449173035; x=1450382635; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: content-id:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=sm5oyodc7UqHl40q9bp3SQ3bA4nMDvzQ8PKMj2mSkUo=; b=aldQoVY+veyBfqMtXcIPAsOLkka2QDuZboWvuo7aXD6afOsdizv3yIAn mz7Dey6LjaP/4xVBWidC8porrK84bjDd/t/qfQ5oCKo6xK2gGZIHITAdr pLK4svPd4nr0QrB8R6szxExOXLQPtKZU7WO0/VDPwurLuqiBbxB2uGzyi s=;