Call for agenda items for the first Shim6 WG Meeting

Geoff Huston <gih@apnic.net> Mon, 27 June 2005 00:15 UTC

Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 10:15:04 +1000
To: shim6@psg.com
From: Geoff Huston <gih@apnic.net>
Subject: Call for agenda items for the first Shim6 WG Meeting
Cc: kurtis@kurtis.pp.se, dmm@1-4-5.net, natrten@us.ibm.com

Hi,

Kurtis and I have been informed that the IESG has approved the charter for
the SHIM6 WG.  IN addition to Kurtis and myself as WG chairs, we'll have
the benefit of Thomas Narten and Dave Meyer as technical advisors for the
working group.

Firstly, thanks to Dave and Thomas for being able to assist in this way.

We would now like to get moving on the arrangements for the first Working
Group at the next IETF meeting, so at this stage we'd like to hear from any
working group member who has material that they are interested in
presenting to the working group. Don't forget that we have moved past the
more general survey of possible approaches that was undertaken in the
previous multihoming working group and are looking quite specifically at
the approach as documented in the following drafts:

draft-huston-l3shim-arch-00.txt
draft-ietf-multi6-functional-dec-00.txt
draft-ietf-multi6-l3shim-00.txt
draft-ietf-multi6-failure-detection-00.txt
draft-ietf-multi6-hba-00.txt
draft-ietf-multi6-app-refer-00.txt

regards,

    Kurtis & Geoff