shim6 proxies

marcelo bagnulo braun <marcelo@it.uc3m.es> Wed, 28 February 2007 11:46 UTC

To: shim6-wg <shim6@psg.com>
From: marcelo bagnulo braun <marcelo@it.uc3m.es>
Subject: shim6 proxies
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 12:46:36 +0100

Hi,

i have included in this draft some level of detail on how to do proxies
in shim6, in order to support unmodified hosts, allow some middle boxes
to perform egress path selection and provide PI identifiers, so that we
can have an idea of how this would look like in the shim approach

Comments are welcome

Regards, marcelo

Inicio mensaje reenviado: