Re: [sidr] Proposal for next steps - chartering sidrops?

"Carlos M. Martinez" <carlosm3011@gmail.com> Mon, 22 August 2016 20:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to:references:mime-version :content-transfer-encoding; bh=PGoPdetE91odSDA6CqDtoCYIufR3ZGd5qPpX5IdzSLg=; b=Xn0I1gvlPIqUWT1NDAdZXzgV7WKNHwZBR5xN7YrUgxrIqpX+bGHAOX+R0wK2RQ9Lfn mEiCh9MwYYOYI6Gcrz0Q+zi+TF+FdDL7AuchOYcNeKrtGG93QGlc84OPDri8hmWlSLsv 93Ab6iLRmhcw4bYeKojRkb3xqO0mTMn1TEd0XskB0sqsonYlffcM65KGyaXULvL3q8JG sj5X+Qv4U0BTFMxWa4coZSVOS1F/GqmMvByt/ztfC+76l2++qxH1cuAgUdlR4mWMTTTh Wq+5hkJjZb0TTgTlwDDzmPTIpVzmF1PtHjrqw/1CvcJh8VO3PBkoUAAiSVAzWq6DwDpk lcXQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:from:to:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to :references:mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; bh=PGoPdetE91odSDA6CqDtoCYIufR3ZGd5qPpX5IdzSLg=; b=hSrL7tsWiI9+W1oq1Y7EkNcbigd4K8zS4LcdXGTlt0JGS1SXcpA5lGTIaKV5wsyTaR kAVBeQY2G3srOQc0qc/tv0xJfQEg7ZTvdUGStnM21GjQY5RimBv3kqL6jwRj014XcUH3 MZXHF5zBxVqrcxdVHeqKRSrdC7B7hGE1Gs/GXOTn04QJyLLCOAyZOcaVYVyPw2j5BwD5 Gk4Yu6VQ62Rva2aFAv1HrA0tFEhowsQEYAND/iMXdlZbpdZAlvqKhjCjgd8c2GU/TRYt 6d+K27sPs8jcSI68/2vAlPsqtq3tdlvHLTTLWN81kCdDZAsdnQceEySLV/A5gTSLPPrj AvMg==