Re: [sidr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-ltamgmt-04.txt

Christopher Morrow <morrowc.lists@gmail.com> Wed, 28 March 2012 12:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=kp1vjiu4c4LWxOYeMMfFWpmRoehzAXByL1TFsn43hn4=; b=vdqyLth+YeWdOVWuOD6TJMWdKYDTRKYHsqk3UusD1fHZhFflnTQr0Tk7/T4QgNbOc9 koi93DyFsuubA9J+BPdQmduEAk0ycJSm8uENWKqPXdakmERtMvs56hIyaIBlUy8Iax0r nVWB+TPvli6hgiP0tCAplH7L4lF4fUvb6Sho+xb3r/Yey3NzlWwcOLcgOKv9n4aBDwFz 0V76iW1zILC+dSzmo2X48gjGFLTj1dNEbGQXn5tfz7NLGgf82+Ky8XAxzq025SM472U7 WDsEREVO9i8z3MmZ6/tbfZ6R/p8g2HWg1XW75iR51WhfznTSIMocxUKoSAcuBeTlslr8 ZN3Q==