Re: [sidr] Answering a question at the mic in Prague: Peter Lothberg's "what about vpn providers?"

Christopher Morrow <christopher.morrow@gmail.com> Fri, 03 June 2011 20:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=oo7JhNfqgdFg5UrNTov1rVEdcAEr44oMYlr6UfLOJI0=; b=I+aun+hfn6UD9mqxETl05gVvlszdN2j0MGYL1Tu4W0Ik0oAVrM3VdfQ0uzmO0mekj5 67mCL6xYevNpcPdM5ykDEBxwgohYXynYF/Xtvze+pap7RunCYBc5BxvdxCMEaWfLAP67 mUG7k0nhvnpF3E4SutHyD9Wu657s2+DXy9Sq8=