Re: [sidr] a new direction for draft-ietf-sidr-multiple-publication-points

Sharon Goldberg <goldbe@cs.bu.edu> Sun, 22 December 2013 15:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=h7ezMW70vefDiCXngnybzmht6UX7HJeWlXHAHoLirog=; b=OAWILwlZyK3MmikLH16peykTnbjpLOUI2wVWNbOdPaLjykb6WViMBmX2W/UiKZGPPL qtwD2G7W1pO+2MkUSnCvuGw++wMqu6ZlQtsNeI27cRDDjH3tupnC4PmkU7jkuvbas+bX y+8NtgKOV7g7ER6PGEe25ErQNdUT2wuyKyDoJrL1HHKbnDCGOvDsTMSGwDurTLAmWRom WD4q+BlXjxjSmS5nr2F/ShlbCikZO5LVkWFkITJ42tf25EcZtRA2qpaGpx+XYXOao2zG ROuiRUHB3VhbZN1TqcLhKa8UalQn1D23aQyk1dm6usJ3Kzw288nJ1fIGhjQvcT2GLgkh KJcA==