Re: [sidr] Questions about draft-huston-rpki-validation-01

Stephen Kent <kent@bbn.com> Thu, 22 May 2014 18:39 UTC

Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 14:39:18 -0400
From: Stephen Kent <kent@bbn.com>
To: Geoff Huston <gih@apnic.net>
References: <aa922cfa32d64b01ad85a472faa9356b@BLUPR09MB053.namprd09.prod.outlook.com> <F69C5324-C865-46FB-9B49-940B47F29ADD@apnic.net> <519729f8a8c549ec98496c22fc6025a6@BLUPR09MB053.namprd09.prod.outlook.com> <452C0EF8-8A6C-4E75-B7B3-DDF4FFD87691@apnic.net> <375b352964154d2eab003662a377c688@BLUPR09MB053.namprd09.prod.outlook.com> <88BC9DDD-0F93-4041-A0DD-527DB61CD7D5@apnic.net> <edb249d3311944af920e850d6c65e8b9@BLUPR09MB053.namprd09.prod.outlook.com> <6F99EFB3-6813-4D40-9AEA-B1A8557F06EA@apnic.net> <a7b10fad36e94680a2851d2c8a2bc692@BLUPR09MB053.namprd09.prod.outlook.com> <FB4FB863-1AE0-41DB-97B1-FB022150D29E@ripe.net> <CAL9jLaY3-dy7vA2=bd3dNGM8cL0jqzSZZgwWtx84H_AxiotXCA@mail.gmail.com> <FF3700A5-A766-49C1-B282-26E10B508929@gmail.com> <CAL9jLaauY6kHa+U=TKjW3rDawVAzNhL4ctvBONgey6inFBuT7A@mail.gmail.com> <537CEB37.506@bbn.com> <02E084F0-C222-4753-ACCF-C239D6B6B29B@apnic.net>