Re: [sidr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-validation-reconsidered-00.txt

Byron Ellacott <bje@apnic.net> Mon, 07 July 2014 03:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=apnic.net; s=c3po; h=received:received:from:to:subject:thread-topic:thread-index:date:message-id: references:in-reply-to:accept-language:content-language:x-ms-has-attach: x-ms-tnef-correlator:x-originating-ip:content-type:content-id: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=t8fO/ksBpyaLOUcMRlkHwVybotMMu4ga4pOnwEAUESo=; b=2gZ89+qLsPPb9iOqOfUTNQyBhG+UzD6LO8KMsVZFF8Pga3SYO/5Serfdp2bVVLGzTUt39u1jZW40q aiD2KfN2ylbmeMQxaRzd+aLb813ssfw98/FFuDa2ZcEtlp5ZHANcnBYxbOwLCnI6yt4xID0CxpRxwn A9RudV1NrZiArzg0=