Re: [sidr] Interim Meeting Notes / Participation modes / wiki updated

Arturo Servin <aservin@lacnic.net> Wed, 11 April 2012 21:26 UTC

From: Arturo Servin <aservin@lacnic.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 23:25:42 +0200
To: Chris Morrow <morrowc@ops-netman.net>
Cc: "sidr-chairs@tools.ietf.org" <sidr-chairs@tools.ietf.org>, sidr wg <sidr@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [sidr] Interim Meeting Notes / Participation modes / wiki updated

Chris,

	For the agenda item: "Deployment Discussion -> Discuss the need, and publication location/method, for documentation that details rollout of SIDR technologies in an operational network." Are we going to discuss what Tim suggested in his e-mail on March 30th (subject:  rpki repository and validation issues). I think he pointed out three valid points to discuss (at least start with the first 2 as he suggested):

	"(1) enumerate the problems that we see, and (2) refine a list of requirements for improvement, and then (3) find ways forward to address these requirements, without breaking the existing infrastructure".

	Is that the intention of the agenda item? Or are you planning to discuss something else?

Cheers,
.as