[sidr] [fixed] Confirming that the last interim reflects working group consensus

Matthew Lepinski <mlepinski.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 10 October 2012 03:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=NozwwcthAvAYbSWPgt0rT3aR2TqGzIbnqAFUMEka7iQ=; b=GqDVrX6p+yXtgyaC3Tii9lkKN0L56bMFim0Xgm+KzR2YYRLDHLlxX25U9DbOCArG7Y /2PNXIJERjKTt43YMTm9t9qrm57zy7cWL8cKXz7t1aLWmOLqiN8MhBqUT3MBNIt13a9/ TCmJAnhtDL2mlOGGmI70tIOLVi98h+c48qg6jrneclYAgTHd8Waz+vzQIUX3MyxJNw4t Ozbw5RlyiZ7NXbqHIHkcdGJJhS/Js5xEQ3RxzkQY9GCF/n9rqIi9RIq3y16iOqozZ0ad SF+LFbQBHXZi8qHecdM1XCqrax/uAhafUd8yV6T4dYuJLILFkMuol6hWaOMvoEPB+4zQ SaVw==