Re: [sidr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-lta-use-cases-00.txt

马 迪 <madi@zdns.cn> Fri, 07 February 2014 16:04 UTC

From: 马 迪 <madi@zdns.cn>
Date: Sat, 08 Feb 2014 00:03:57 +0800
To: David Mandelberg <david@mandelberg.org>
Cc: sidr@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [sidr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-lta-use-cases-00.txt

David,
	Ever since LTAM was designed, I have been intrigued by one of its motivation that —a nation can protect nets within its administrative jurisdiction by directing internal nets to rely on a national authority for RPKI data for these critical infrastructure resources. I think it’s a significant concern in deploying RPKI worldwide.  As you know, I was trying to figure out how to utilize LTAM or Suspenders especially where NIRs exist.  I am therefore looking forward to seeing your new draft called SLURM that is going to bring some new ideas.

Di Ma
Internet Domain Name System Beijing Engineering Research Centre (ZDNS)

在 2014年2月7日,上午2:53,David Mandelberg <david@mandelberg.org> 写道: