Re: [sidr] FW: New Version Notification for draft-sriram-replay-protection-design-discussion-00.txt

"Roque Gagliano (rogaglia)" <rogaglia@cisco.com> Thu, 18 October 2012 13:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=4798; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1350565445; x=1351775045; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=ySzeIkM+ziYvEJKrtxjGz9gbOOtVKApyCEax7x3lmNI=; b=JCpz+nxrv+kCV/30KKxO+TpJlP01zve/vfwQZvQn84EA9G2fw/g8vsat +DODGXRGcexhtVGFQwjVrh4u1L2fE4fUtGlTa/Dt4jXvC3seUEHqZobPq gLCajMxgbL9IrA1Z22tXmNKZiVyWdNezzGZbPimkdC7K1EaKkZ7/uJmH1 Y=;