Re: [sidr] New Version: draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-protocol-12

Matthew Lepinski <mlepinski.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 24 July 2015 05:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=XQ3lvkQ83LTPJrEezRW3hHV6Q+n9c6ij/2054J3AocU=; b=TixDeY/w3/Vzc562w0gzCbVaefCvo0VC44ih9nvPVRUktdeDNgLuxaQ9S178tWFCbh eps7qV5QRWHuxBMFhDo1RiNbw9H0k2CYjRL3ak66iSo0nG0LNesiPiiJtFOH0/zYc6dS MFaGqSDeAvpa7knyMgRh8P9nBwUmlaiTNCybWMsWLvJJfmQ9SOyeyC7H5QCA13vXJR4M vZMzE5EiWGabvDi6VsOMFCIF76VJ6GL0tQPBx+oio0dwespQm+pHF5XzbGIP456e5Sbr c+OKBJ9SY5sr69t6MnDvqqU/3OB4+kMRjHXoVEFEt6lGoCxypE81fGnrKiBKCUpw5Hkw 269g==