[sidr] BGP behavior - changed or not? Was Re: route leaks message to IDR

Brian Dickson <brian.peter.dickson@gmail.com> Thu, 15 March 2012 15:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=yyDzHx5c2B/KH0zQQisk0gOd1gv1Zx8oKlSWp1qcUWU=; b=zv+qC5HrVyyuIpEGbQ3aC1fRqwkI6j5RPd5VWz+Lgp2aTTukE1ijbE4lGofiFmStbV saO8sv7oDhmDKEgvEh4zIln3+zk9uHlUCeHoW2BLwZLSyIDLqUkcjhGozi/d/rv1oIGL VDdeGW6Cx7JGOrMdIPP65MiiGiqlL1bgkDEpcEDhJVkoscz66eNp4BrUAqkaHPgNB5SX w7hvacKRW/qUpVho5MMx4qC+RaqO8u1wpQPw3S5kENPyXaXS2cWIkeFOnJ0tP2tCELm6 90UEfVPOIjJ1l0F86lWM0DmJRXkFebS1LPCjp6nhtuyPOuTEqenOohnAnpF1wMG8kQ3S LbEg==