Re: [sidr] New version draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-protocol

Matthew Lepinski <mlepinski.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 07 July 2014 17:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=zQFUy06gmYcHSlyyeCKYjB7iXoKzG/nc0+8gcU4lMvU=; b=hRZssawTO+5FcLEYCw2nQ6FTtBuZtnMWfJ7qFxf0ddb251Asc8ju3HoyjezaDtpRYU f1QC/M2DNgI0KmMBewYdZqWXucS7+4s2byE+R0jj65eQFZYAk6/eKVl6dH7OGpzsXjIQ TVG7O5NjO9BkUBXMqQWcE0ly7xdkJ4YGPzqrZmRgxjrS2kqmUeJgPAcuhaxhNz1CJfTD /9MqQWewKNzPhk3cLipizvVKziBgRpd23ajJ12YeADMv9oiGQlLlKsV2kOarT8gTTmYn 9NH1CZDV3cseqLNFT2n+U623h6B4VlryLQFCENthp+OHiLlagq/hVGXP9lppCLyyM/Tt Pvuw==