Re: [sidr] Reboot: questions regarding WG acceptance of draft-ymbk-rpki-grandparenting-02

Brian Dickson <brian.peter.dickson@gmail.com> Fri, 07 December 2012 17:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=IM3YsvAuOlYZal3gc8U94GSCWz527j0lO99207kYm5o=; b=NSO8jQ2Gd73jQZfKasT5B/ug/21IYezAiZEIpEKJQO5rkjey+I2B+30DSYP2EJNg/O GMu0U/OSBOBhdL5GnFkOd9TQLD7BqqJVIodVXGzD/cS8NqBaF6WpxyuBFG6SvHJ6cOSh /6Vj9gN03PT/1zSdXjYjZM1quqHkHs39ScJPgO0pfHwx/R8ZDJEmg3hbGjL6qJs2lIGS gSlxJR4Gizi6Cvh0c8dDo7V3PuoO+SthCEBX3AH+i+OyVasCSDIWGegW0uFSAVMzxXgE gSr4nro83vG1V/0zjn4nVCCfMPJmpGPQO120Qf14AiEPt1JQ0y1AA3gtJ0ni8fhJ4Ql0 pDbg==