[sidr] Results of acceptance call on draft-ymbk-rpki-grandparenting-02 in December 2012

Alexey Melnikov <alexey.melnikov@isode.com> Fri, 31 May 2013 11:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1369998157; d=isode.com; s=selector; i=@isode.com; bh=CZa6DN5rsDPFHA7Dfxz4TahhaAyLS3GKkbg+UBG22xw=; h=From:Sender:Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:To:Cc:MIME-Version: In-Reply-To:References:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding: Content-ID:Content-Description; b=BB/eZz/qClLSY9DQ8XwPDXN08K4aTaX2sVYohjzEDMLF1HvBcE15fCYCMRDcFSMdeTbfRI SS6HqksD4R7PYJvPC6acnwf8aRy129mkpOASjQ/xpmDCvfj2rTUK2RKd9XawH0KolwJLVS +mpy92fJx8s69edI0BaPPu6UwAnxTo4=;