Re: [sidr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-rfc6485bis-02.txt

Sandra Murphy <sandy@tislabs.com> Thu, 21 May 2015 21:08 UTC

From: Sandra Murphy <sandy@tislabs.com>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2015 17:08:15 -0400
To: Richard Hansen <rhansen@bbn.com>
Cc: sidr@ietf.org, Sandra Murphy <sandy@tislabs.com>
Subject: Re: [sidr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-rfc6485bis-02.txt

You are missing some history here.  When this issue arose, the agreement was that the bis would address the OID only, and changes and comments were to be only those necessary to correct that problem.

(I myself participated in that agreement and then exceeded the restriction in my own comments!  You, who were not in the working group at the time, have much less reason to know.)

--Sandy, speaking as working group chair