Re: [sidr] Template for RPKI signed objects and revised ROA format [now with attachments!]

Sean Turner <turners@ieca.com> Tue, 28 September 2010 23:33 UTC

X-YMail-OSG: PdM920kVM1lxapfjzfiC4elPu6XO814gHKgzLDGo_JcUd3w Pm.2BBfh8fqQNv1LawkaNWH.gYql0qyci7r2yZDooAOQnxWaS3bpcIgmfhnk Y_ICuA4vcN8RWAzaYqDepOPZCFjmY4kr6KQ2ONiqwFylEco59y8.g7U0MeDl t2l53119yqcTPcw7PpKYnPWwpTuuACOJOAUgpKBoQ4rSF1nQdZbNGH.m2hZI VgYoLt0sadbhmGQk0eo1D6SEUMrQj2sUeFXD48s1inUOh0GsPhe1cF1cgnCE _T4CrX5BB0uV4TBE3WrxVdd_twVYpG8BQVybF8j6EJ_pLYmFzyqWK1kzXj8v Cxl7yzHcl6qzdPIssvcHpQnHLJ_PZWszfeXhe3AS2vGcaEBKLfDnAxQ5dng_ BVekSUAyjKMz2PA7hESee9HATcyMhHNbHoU2cvU1.K7KXf0L8iQ8oG7cSTZw -