[Sidrops] RtgDir review: draft-ietf-sidrops-rtr-keying-01

Dhruv Dhody <dhruv.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 14 December 2018 10:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=U/u3MZGAWqIMVyPQ/xGfUqe6wO1VOnfjslS+zlrQUVY=; b=IrunAQkUl/MChr6BpV3+RE2XPed/rPqf2DvaOjVRDbFgclObqmfyLaEzfwQiSeSk86 8EEbL0PP0N0b02jxXCmhEeJOCX74/82K54C043j54apOKf0b5I9xYz+QerEmbJj9X4oW R1j5UqMsziy1/s5b/OtuhauN1RjMWs0uQTuEp/pZINNaXAizRLKtMsT0A2oJTjrPLWpH d0TQEaqGCczSSeNnFaI/6SW0scI2OTLICt/KAdMf/RzcBoFzJPcH/eQ+oY9Ug1rKon8X zMdVfrllGyHrcaei4mtHnDoChKbeLJSuXjreLu63tLvizJKuATb28yl+3/INeeWwPqOL JscQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=U/u3MZGAWqIMVyPQ/xGfUqe6wO1VOnfjslS+zlrQUVY=; b=fq7UyqjynuC3z0MMtxjsb4lMm1ImZy2cADAp6FRbwGuURPj57/LfBVwS38keCwhjoU PwD4tMXSMvg1v9jnjATdWqOeinWYhp0mxt8x87ezbwpsNPbDURPc8RFnYz6OH1rUYrrt k4aPaAyCnAFAfUM22eeGEn1jELnTMMSbERcuLJHMnXt+J+M9vcmr9dmXye4OiGCgxThu 6vfZyY/G8DOL75vv4kQwk3UtY7rusWlTGY79/1SmOIcGwB6/w/ESBFBh4XHaIeLJ3EAG Ozfpxk4xF+29crc6Lifl8CB5tUs15JMS7jZQTHODqQa+xY8IJehqIaQ1VGTZAFYkiOnz 9ZYA==