Re: [Sidrops] Improvements in RPKI ensuring backward compatibility - Would be possible?

Douglas Fischer <fischerdouglas@gmail.com> Tue, 02 March 2021 14:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=MnRP2Sn+MVk05NTbcJfFJ9bpq672zYGHq5KKSZ9US74=; b=kkYnLRIarXaBjTy44tr6j9qHu+bLCNOKpQ9j77fqmL3tyrgNklE6m53H9KTLTaEv0/ jO2TssEucAZwor38HufmzVSCw55DJSi7C78Ohht7gQ8qE6IhoAIQPi7zIKZ3Z4iJI7W/ BijYx0P/dkzrHgul5X+1p6itoG7VlNLTgrtlYIntoqlxTymjb3ucszWcimrfOS6Qlx3b h5eEztDn0IsiV3TKauW8ZRsVK5A7me6diaFIXED91+ywRtZEmFeGYBrNCIGYKd0AwizX L7M4JsvIebU4HG6lFk+ank7u3/6NFv/eCH6/fSrsNJeuwWjtqSOY63+gL+uxKx5fP6PW 5bdg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=MnRP2Sn+MVk05NTbcJfFJ9bpq672zYGHq5KKSZ9US74=; b=D4CBLmAfs6tDb2AICOsB3tRSQuiCBKbzC9zpUsnmsyGnESnB8neu8YP3C/MuCYN3bR jrWuGnPAOTINRyEVjW/xlwlBNjY5PkInJTsAO3ffqNCXsWiPUT/M4fNfCHHUi1RMDKJ5 pLV5fuBD1Z+1LIZ8rvLb79/SdTsjKjkhXs4DGOxHlHXhagimlr8sc6VxQI51+f17tPPd akr603mgvcBUfLhsKFLvjxSiatNeuVDfTE+47D5+fqUPdfFsbFeVz9zUr/WvpX3ttFdL p/0Ht47EdNhwAtdYVxpUJZgjXrL3IBQfSic6ALVgN3dR3yGRieqEeTnRQ1eoWtiFaCMN jPkw==