Re: [Sidrops] Eric Rescorla's No Objection on draft-ietf-sidrops-bgpsec-rollover-03: (with COMMENT)

"Brian Weis (bew)" <bew@cisco.com> Wed, 29 November 2017 01:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=4660; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1511917469; x=1513127069; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=/um2tJpdUYSVDAfycu6cGH/uYwRlNUGuF6qLuKgVWGg=; b=RB4D9I7CgdL2EGUzvJhXUHZPnaTHxnfWbCUB9OjvCUWVv8EjlVlzlZGU YNKiLS4pTQ84ZqyrokD85Pct6SPlW7T6+mVdpJ8GW6gihNJ+GyBZWOUZl IH1JlR1oYZs3lngmMOuTsLCuvwzEsbJCgHqNXU9wCk+ZQc1GNLWWFByIH I=;