Re: [Sidrops] Alvaro Retana's Discuss on draft-ietf-sidrops-rov-no-rr-03: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Alvaro Retana <aretana.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 23 August 2022 19:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=content-transfer-encoding:cc:to:subject:message-id:date :mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:from:to:cc; bh=mm0POG+6yz2MZ3aLqY54dHysR4xqbA2HVEA7c2rzXNo=; b=o74/LzyZ4KDehXNK++oPm+CQdDqqdmURa4rY1cE/Xkaygx0/wbpo7gKW7ljJ4Bzg31 F4GGMq+/oNz8Kr8if7ETWLmJrofULVcPNVURYUNdG2Te+jLb6wARl9OgWEUOqWxVmK89 R2OQqECJJovBOTY3juf0XGLxhTk+REPqLK2sCzSG97hfqT0oXkiKaDqZVeaxKk1QB6/G MOMrIxBBkXprRtInmmU+22M0BcrMAE0MZUSuLE4zXArQauOh/UkeipFBq+cfv9ezbnT+ WLfgcb3EN/Ri8x69W6U4esw3VZJxNJciT8U/wWFr6gIxpgAV2UFJduZZBLYX77CWZNpb +zmw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=content-transfer-encoding:cc:to:subject:message-id:date :mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:x-gm-message-state:from:to :cc; bh=mm0POG+6yz2MZ3aLqY54dHysR4xqbA2HVEA7c2rzXNo=; b=Ns8PqUXn7KyRmHYdNnoEuZRuWDeMnFzpyM/KcmkTqwwStO6ONZQak1V6gndc4UMc1f ufJ3PGd3VbsolZEOhiREPfvsKbYiRT2wKNni3R1ytTYxrsj01ZrbRprykYin1fyUGGn9 TgIrW8KOofjfVCd0huIoSl21mroOaW6MCmGBTFFZEvNpQmS7EeEyu783zgxHOAyEbUDY rGDoA0Xt97SINsrtwAUjsxqhLX9VSl+P4iHr+OlStWto0WXJqxUbAWlQ9YbJYz0n6RBp fiT6gkoj0H4TmbvOLosDhxFx9xywhSA5YRG2ajAzejI0RtEBfWP8adQDCSeHKeQGGLz/ w/gQ==