[sieve] WG status

Cyrus Daboo <cyrus@daboo.name> Mon, 27 September 2010 15:15 UTC

Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 11:15:45 -0400
From: Cyrus Daboo <cyrus@daboo.name>
To: sieve@ietf.org
Subject: [sieve] WG status

Hi folks,
Here is the current status for the WG with some actions items for authors
and chairs:

Documents:

draft-ietf-sieve-include-06 - authors to do update based on comments from
last meeting and reviews. Once done, and the shepherd (Barry) is happy, it
can probably go to the IESG or Barry may decide another WG last call is
needed.

draft-ietf-sieve-notify-sip-message-02 - no comments from WG last call. We
did have a detailed SIP expert review done, and the authors need to respond
to that.

draft-ietf-sieve-notify-presence-00,
draft-ietf-sieve-vacation-seconds-00,
draft-ietf-sieve-autoreply-00 - as agreed at the last meeting these are
ready for last call. Therefore I intend to issue last calls on all three of
these later today.

draft-ietf-sieve-external-lists-02 - as agreed at the last meeting this is
ready for last call. That will be issued later today.

draft-ietf-sieve-regex-01 - expired. Authors please update and provide
status on where you think this draft is. What issues need to be discussed
by the working group?

draft-ietf-sieve-imap-sieve-00 - expired. Authors please report. My intent
is to issue a last call on this once we have completed the other last calls
mentioned above.

draft-ietf-sieve-convert-00 - authors to update based on comments from the
last meeting.

So, the plan is to inundate this working group with four last calls. Please
find time to review these documents are provide any feedback (including a
simple approval message if you read it and are happy with it as-is). I am
sure the ADs can chip in and comment, but lack of feedback in working group
last calls is a cause for concern and may hinder our ability to proceed
with IESG processing of these documents.

--
Cyrus Daboo