[Simple] Security Review of draft-ietf-simple-message-sessions-07

Robert Sparks <RjS@xten.com> Wed, 08 September 2004 15:41 UTC

From: Robert Sparks <RjS@xten.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2004 10:20:58 -0500
To: simple@ietf.org
Cc: Ted Hardie <hardie@qualcomm.com>, hartmans@mit.edu
Subject: [Simple] Security Review of draft-ietf-simple-message-sessions-07
Sender: simple-bounces@ietf.org

Folks:

At Ted's request, Sam Hartman performed a security review of the MSRP
base specification.
Sam's identified some things we need to do, and several things we need
to talk about.
The chairs, our technical advisor, or the editors of these drafts will
be sending messages to
the list responding to these points individually over the next few
days, either with proposed text
or starting a discussion on the topic.

Please read this carefully and send your comments to the list.

Thanks,

RjS

Begin forwarded message: