Re: [Simple] Trying to summarize discussion on SIMPLE interop

Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc@aliax.net> Tue, 30 October 2012 12:37 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-gm-message-state; bh=IBc0rqJ19EflJkCWgPRpmmJ1zMpnB/TfDkjKG4t1kEY=; b=obt048FPjKCIpm2p2s454CN2lQ7Krbb2dtooe9Y8a+21xPCraXyFPxRp2CpVs8tYsA kNVyKQFg/I5kisowo1NECv/9AxeKnw3VjmM/sOjC1IU00b5qJ7EgFjC4+aY9eZm+vQnL dcDBIDoCd3Pg6wQJLR1TID3YgfvKCwS9iU9A5zTJiRAcnRBwNx5kEfTOEA3PWOa4csz8 CUwge6vpv2VmC/MpzIywfa7JEuBncm/+cgR63xGkZrqCHPlYeikExCQ9872X1Xi0oELC 7+dDMUadE+gcyKYVZ3Ft2b5+x4Yjwe8R3pLveLRVktAJedUN2X7QlqidSNzsQ3CtATMK X81g==