[Simple] Re: MSRP chat and IMDN

Miguel Garcia <Miguel.An.Garcia@nokia.com> Mon, 20 March 2006 10:51 UTC

Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 12:50:52 +0200
From: Miguel Garcia <Miguel.An.Garcia@nokia.com>
To: "Jussi K. Virtanen" <jussi.k.virtanen@gmail.com>
Cc: Eric Burger <eburger@brooktrout.com>, IETF SIMPLE <simple@ietf.org>
Subject: [Simple] Re: MSRP chat and IMDN

Hi Jussi:

Well, the case we are considering is not a full error, because some of
the URIs are reachable, others aren't. I guess the mechanism could be
extended to indicate "partial delivery", and include a list of URIs for
which delivery failed. Certainly, we need a bit more of discussion on
this, but first we (SIMPLE) need to take a determination of which path
to follow (Eric's or Hisham's draft).

BR,

       Miguel

--
Miguel A. Garcia           tel:+358-50-4804586
sip:miguel.an.garcia@openlaboratory.net