Re: [Simple] Fwd: Re: [precis] I-D Action: draft-ietf-precis-nickname-02.txt

Mary Barnes <mary.ietf.barnes@gmail.com> Mon, 24 September 2012 21:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=pM4KdetpvS+VdKkOJWZt3Ntap5jH1SErwE37MEzt9Tk=; b=bGpEQH0Wsh6FlQqqzgfwA4sdmrECTYNQr612Ivf2sgq7x5SaBSu8efmt1pGz311f6a cWSQpFMlYhAsnNuYI6BXq2/vLQSXfNLQAf2BJfOdEX2yqUy8Pp2EUqnMLCz4R583/u2Y M7YMX2kbfMKDxW0odqfJyqaJM+IWutt45lFnEYRPS1h2MBHaAvUs5yYSwIythMzWDRP7 EsK21dV4kSxs+9QozxHI7Kxbhay8av0lkngGn8DK5IWrBVsc55EowpRVNj+eMyWUrqth zZQoZVixQ9F4skK/q7jP4KbGyma/2lKn1yS1wOlnUu8u2RLZorb+idmFPbSBmeIwKGuP IQTA==