Re: [Simple] Extending <status> for presence

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@cisco.com> Thu, 16 January 2003 23:15 UTC

From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@cisco.com>
To: Henning Schulzrinne <hgs@cs.columbia.edu>
CC: simple@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [Simple] Extending <status> for presence
References: <313680C9A886D511A06000204840E1CF030B5D08@whq-msgusr-02.pit.comms.marconi.com> <3E1F1087.8050607@dynamicsoft.com> <3E1F308F.5060602@cisco.com> <3E20E40E.4060904@dynamicsoft.com> <3E20E78D.8000203@cs.columbia.edu> <3E2305C3.5090709@cisco.com> <3E230BEA.7020403@cs.columbia.edu> <3E231E4B.5090606@lucent.com> <3E253030.5060409@dynamicsoft.com> <3E258ADB.70204@cisco.com> <3E25956B.5050006@lucent.com> <3E26953D.9000508@dynamicsoft.com> <3E26BB52.4020303@cs.columbia.edu>