Re: [Simple] Question about RFC5438 wrt OMA CPM

Hisham Khartabil <hisham.khartabil@gmail.com> Sat, 05 June 2010 02:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=WdTqN4ayAuF4wEJwKPGSVsLEus5CDBIfiyL/O8kzZ2o=; b=a+ccnE66ViZB1386yEI1ZadInB1OKmSn2hm0aSJ3nKtiUjTWQSBZ9KIcxfflxpNL/s ZZh6jqbUcG3DufL3tUignMb4jPgdRZ62P/gjTniJs2/ubu3aAUThMKTIWVCkOfh0+/Or UIXeNO7gCkEPWFOSS0V6yOPzPkwn5SnSGsL1U=