Re: [sip-clf] draft-salgueiro-sipclf-indexed-ascii /draft-niccolini-sipclf-ipfix Tuning for Implementation

Peter Musgrave <peter.musgrave@magorcorp.com> Wed, 20 October 2010 10:58 UTC

Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 07:00:27 -0400
From: Peter Musgrave <peter.musgrave@magorcorp.com>
To: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <vkg@bell-labs.com>
Cc: sip-clf@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [sip-clf] draft-salgueiro-sipclf-indexed-ascii /draft-niccolini-sipclf-ipfix Tuning for Implementation

Hi Vijay,

I will log a simple example (INV, OK, ACK, BYE, OK) through a B2BUA and then
provide that as an example in indexed ascii/IPFIX. I can also include the
'large' data set I ran through.

I'm not keen to add it to the mailing list as an attachment - so I'll set up
something on the WG WIki page. I'll include the Java source for those who
are interested.

Should be be up by the end of the week.

Regards,

Peter Musgrave