Re: [sip-overload] Expert Review for Overload Control Drafts

Charles Shen <charles@cs.columbia.edu> Mon, 23 November 2009 19:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:received:in-reply-to :references:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=8H5RcQfLCeD70QtVj6JK6mpdh+wSBdRnl2zvAd82m60=; b=tePPoMosdBSaOlKpS/9nM5ppPbVcDPr1U8aLaAQf7KrMhxzpb1fj7/N9L2FycXwtXN lrc1lHX1Clno1NrBLwGnNZz3m9S2zGMg5645KkSQNPZXijfI71BiEHjczrfE4Zf2DkBp Xaq1ILN/bFCUi9mpeCRiYaSsXjsa2qhe61TmE=