Re: [sip-overload] Comments on draft-shen-sipping-load-control-event-package-03

Charles Shen <charles@cs.columbia.edu> Wed, 10 February 2010 02:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:received:in-reply-to :references:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=LBXXbNfFFZ2eKDeW6IcRaeP+tarjNswYAb8LrPq0POc=; b=JeZuNgs4ItvgHTbAGI54g4Rt4LZPBywYsAVcWsThIb0r5556BgR9Z5okfm3E6wxAdl dPrLAO5tM+bcOpmSnieqyPfZVqB+C5lHZ+WbmnJBL/I19UrJ/Y07LuJrm3TTzJwtpDD9 FsPujgly9ebGKjoyevj8SYyTAxNreJaiEaNtU=