RE: [Sip] draft-ietf-sip-asserted-identity-01

"Cullen Jennings" <fluffy@cisco.com> Wed, 12 June 2002 19:03 UTC

From: Cullen Jennings <fluffy@cisco.com>
To: jh@lohi.eng.song.fi, sip@ietf.org
Subject: RE: [Sip] draft-ietf-sip-asserted-identity-01
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 11:42:31 -0700
Sender: sip-admin@ietf.org

I apologize for the frustration, I should have sent an email out to the list
on these topics.

Jon, Mark and I have been going around trying to figure out what the
consensus is on the 'hint' single header vs. two header issue. It is not
clear to me exactly what the consensus is.  Even if the consensus was clear,
none of us had time to get it correctly written up for the 01 draft.
Anyways, long and short is, it was not in 01 draft due to lack of time but
it is not clear to me what exactly needs to be done next here.

The other issue of "To P or not to P" has been addressed several times on
the list - I see it as not being an issue for the sip-asserted-identity
draft but as an issue for draft-tsvarea-sipchange.

Sorry for the frustration, Cullen