Re: [Sip] WGLC on draft-ietf-sip-location-conveyance

"James M. Polk" <jmpolk@cisco.com> Tue, 24 April 2007 19:43 UTC

Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 14:43:19 -0500
To: rishu.jain@aricent.com, "Drage, Keith (Keith)" <drage@alcatel-lucent.com>
From: "James M. Polk" <jmpolk@cisco.com>
Subject: Re: [Sip] WGLC on draft-ietf-sip-location-conveyance
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=9720; t=1177443816; x=1178307816; c=relaxed/simple; s=rtpdkim1001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=jmpolk@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22James=20M.=20Polk=22=20<jmpolk@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[Sip]=20WGLC=20on=20draft-ietf-sip-location-conveyanc e |Sender:=20 |To:=20rishu.jain@aricent.com, =0A=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=22Drage, =20Keit h=20\(Keith\)=22=20<drage@alcatel-lucent.com>; bh=5ugvj1JPFFXv9A8XUGmZMIksOdUwSGYjJmzR2Yi4oqw=; b=AcXBBykdpXswTcYxL8FjbtOIOhKWcMVNNZsxPBzHvJdhZ3zZeU3ZOVeGHgzDSklvN+dMjKPU 7/ThP+6pOqQUGj/Rv0Mc6ahswC8B2t5ZlQitr7RMJ3+dmC/TY4O+MnUG;