RE: [Sip] SIP Security mechanism?

"Michael Hammer \(mhammer\)" <mhammer@cisco.com> Thu, 03 August 2006 18:29 UTC

Subject: RE: [Sip] SIP Security mechanism?
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2006 14:28:55 -0400
From: "Michael Hammer (mhammer)" <mhammer@cisco.com>
To: fwmiller@cornfed.com, "Fries, Steffen" <steffen.fries@siemens.com>
DKIM-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; l=17326; t=1154629737; x=1155493737; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim4002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=mhammer@cisco.com; z=From:=22Michael=20Hammer=20\(mhammer\)=22=20<mhammer@cisco.com> |Subject:RE=3A=20[Sip]=20SIP=20Security=20mechanism?; X=v=3Dcisco.com=3B=20h=3DI0p3GzFWqht/XmWhcLsxEhFui4c=3D; b=cxFpMoIZ5eli9609aZDgqaRmDKoSYLhZbKHoLARHhAqxozSm3PV53C8meVNLAV4I9bnZJDUv /lcJBRbRYXKdd2QuIejYVC/AJ68rPTu3gINYvCmO9IaWi2/8TOsotpg0;