[Sip] comments on draft-ietf-sip-hop-limit-diagnostics-03

Jonathan Rosenberg <jdrosen@cisco.com> Fri, 07 July 2006 06:04 UTC

Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2006 02:04:32 -0400
From: Jonathan Rosenberg <jdrosen@cisco.com>
To: IETF SIP List <sip@ietf.org>
DKIM-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; l=2443; t=1152252273; x=1153116273; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim6001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=jdrosen@cisco.com; z=From:Jonathan=20Rosenberg=20<jdrosen@cisco.com> |Subject:comments=20on=20draft-ietf-sip-hop-limit-diagnostics-03; X=v=3Dcisco.com=3B=20h=3DA1WfTSLmhUwt7FfguMfgvK1OAZw=3D; b=i8aRrP6SGhj+XSs/tqMvHDwhbSt0zYifrQynXnGziym2kEYO6SGwm9fh9gznQzCeeqF4AbRC vla+o8lgOjxJ20SZUE/8IavgA3R/iEJpWTz/fbIuQh9bu7wcGz4yaAfv;