Re: [Sip] Resend: Draft Shepherd writeup fordraft-ietf-sip-media-security-requirements-07

Cullen Jennings <fluffy@cisco.com> Fri, 19 September 2008 20:40 UTC

From: Cullen Jennings <fluffy@cisco.com>
To: Spencer Dawkins <spencer@wonderhamster.org>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 14:40:02 -0600
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=9606; t=1221856810; x=1222720810; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim4002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=fluffy@cisco.com; z=From:=20Cullen=20Jennings=20<fluffy@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[Sip]=20Resend=3A=20Draft=20Shepherd=20 writeup=20fordraft-ietf-sip-media-security-requirements-07 |Sender:=20; bh=ZtztdBD0NF1fARfulwOPi6FGV9kWsg6CW50AzRW2h3M=; b=qDlOq4U8IYcTya+tF4UgFF288ujkrW1HfddPyv+gyZFnghtiJu/CVbuTmV SC7+FUullda2e0XgqESEO8u2YLP5FKpIQCBsGDrz0Ctwt0SIQ4r98NGc1eE1 Pywwi3zDBL;