Re: [Sip] MIME: Nested bodies with option-tag?

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@cisco.com> Tue, 29 May 2007 14:01 UTC

Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 10:01:17 -0400
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@cisco.com>
To: "Christer Holmberg (JO/LMF)" <christer.holmberg@ericsson.com>
Subject: Re: [Sip] MIME: Nested bodies with option-tag?
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=5521; t=1180447287; x=1181311287; c=relaxed/simple; s=rtpdkim1001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=pkyzivat@cisco.com; z=From:=20Paul=20Kyzivat=20<pkyzivat@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[Sip]=20MIME=3A=20Nested=20bodies=20with=20option-tag ? |Sender:=20 |To:=20=22Christer=20Holmberg=20(JO/LMF)=22=20<christer.holmberg@ericsson .com>; bh=xMCWVdW16a62WSW1Cs8yZQOV0BSfOvY2ojjNhJqJUtE=; b=naKG7SSRLZpBZrrECThZKrFDFEgriJYbOD7VCnC3MUKJJp/ymlbx6rwGxGGfVvIFrAiLzqO9 KpM1UxVyGnuLuHV1FgjjV8rzMJ7dB4w8Hp2f90eJ7kfjGyOlTFe6YRVl;