RE: [Sip] draft-gurbani-sip-lrage-udp-response-00

"Dan Wing" <dwing@cisco.com> Sat, 04 November 2006 06:55 UTC

From: Dan Wing <dwing@cisco.com>
To: 'Cullen Jennings' <fluffy@cisco.com>, 'SIP' <sip@ietf.org>
Subject: RE: [Sip] draft-gurbani-sip-lrage-udp-response-00
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2006 22:55:06 -0800
DKIM-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; l=3285; t=1162623310; x=1163487310; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim7002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=dwing@cisco.com; z=From:=22Dan=20Wing=22=20<dwing@cisco.com> |Subject:RE=3A=20[Sip]=20draft-gurbani-sip-lrage-udp-response-00; X=v=3Dcisco.com=3B=20h=3DQPef+GgKEgnm7cwri5t4Nwroq64=3D; b=gUy0wXj2+Fi4X+hvkFFBmvD4ei9joDNczwj2RW46bCoh0/UwFjBzCNf9EKZQ2Z74Lq/ht5UX tGOfXoMuwC63XxAzV7xYEnT2zJZ5N4JhkrIERXG0q8d960xiroP4Ah1P;