[Sip] Re: Comments on draft-ietf-sip-acr-code-02

Jonathan Rosenberg <jdrosen@cisco.com> Wed, 04 October 2006 03:08 UTC

Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2006 22:58:31 -0400
From: Jonathan Rosenberg <jdrosen@cisco.com>
To: "Drage, Keith (Keith)" <drage@lucent.com>
DKIM-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; l=3094; t=1159930715; x=1160794715; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim3002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=jdrosen@cisco.com; z=From:Jonathan=20Rosenberg=20<jdrosen@cisco.com> |Subject:Re=3A=20Comments=20on=20draft-ietf-sip-acr-code-02; X=v=3Dcisco.com=3B=20h=3D13Q7L30VWi+VDCFkBTMfN8XWc50=3D; b=k7MvktUZ+ylwBikPHv69VKUZqkQFbYMg02p3dMw6mXtm3JiQMGMOQ+o4g7Kb8qj7CCNnfmuZ My884fRcmCSs1uxh9NaVpRG4SFmSh+v2hszE9EY0sqeEyCkLL18UeDT/;