[Sip] Re: Comments on draft-ietf-sip-location-conveyance-03

"James M. Polk" <jmpolk@cisco.com> Tue, 04 July 2006 03:18 UTC

Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2006 22:17:42 -0500
To: "Drage, Keith (Keith)" <drage@lucent.com>, sip@ietf.org
From: "James M. Polk" <jmpolk@cisco.com>
DKIM-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; l=26115; t=1151983092; x=1152847092; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim5001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=jmpolk@cisco.com; z=From:=22James=20M.=20Polk=22=20<jmpolk@cisco.com> |Subject:Re=3A=20Comments=20on=20draft-ietf-sip-location-conveyance-03; X=v=3Dcisco.com=3B=20h=3DUGJEUjaQ4VUlUwCmsc887nqltw8=3D; b=380yrUi1W9DfC7rTv+QoAwrFQge9nq+hli0HaP5PzxByAVG09xShw/qKR3pBxrfNdTIm6e8m 7zFGM3cWMyawKV80o5H84KbUtI9S7VjaZZIa1JgdYy0uzeuPOSr1MPQG;