[Sip] New I-Ds

"Price, Richard" <richard.price@roke.co.uk> Fri, 20 July 2001 20:43 UTC

From: "Price, Richard" <richard.price@roke.co.uk>
To: "'sip@ietf.org'" <sip@ietf.org>, "'rohc@cdt.luth.se'" <rohc@cdt.luth.se>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 21:17:42 +0100
Subject: [Sip] New I-Ds
Sender: sip-admin@ietf.org

Hi,

New versions of the EPIC drafts have now been submitted to the
Internet Drafts editor. In the meantime, the drafts are available
from the following URLS:

http://www.epic.roke.co.uk/epic/draft-ietf-rohc-tcp-epic-01.txt

This draft describes the basic EPIC programmable compression scheme
and uses it to generate a ROHC profile for TCP/IP compression.

http://www.epic.roke.co.uk/epic/draft-price-rohc-signaling-epic-00.txt

This draft describes a "learning" version of EPIC that does not
require programming, and uses it to generate a ROHC profile for
SIP compression.

http://www.epic.roke.co.uk/epic/draft-price-rohc-epic-02.txt

This draft describes an optional enhancement to EPIC which boosts the
compression efficiency.

We hope you have as much fun reading these drafts as we had writing them(!)

Best regards,

Richard Price

Richard Price
Internet Applications & Mobility