Re: [Sip] bug in draft-ietf-sip-gruu-15 grammar

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@cisco.com> Mon, 13 April 2009 14:48 UTC

Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 10:49:44 -0400
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@cisco.com>
To: Andrew Allen <aallen@rim.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=4820; t=1239634185; x=1240498185; c=relaxed/simple; s=rtpdkim1001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=pkyzivat@cisco.com; z=From:=20Paul=20Kyzivat=20<pkyzivat@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[Sip]=20bug=20in=20draft-ietf-sip-gruu- 15=20grammar |Sender:=20 |To:=20Andrew=20Allen=20<aallen@rim.com>; bh=qrgnTDytNBSlnZnGKypMqFWDaFOUKmP50/Visow+wRI=; b=n+1/JYVaxKxc25YtDzGB9BJ73PqKH9Uslaw1gUHwYHdTDWdMTlKeAp0XqP RFqr873NWz1QSLugtlkmJD70LFiLyYAy19YbOjCNykbvjSQjIZrpMqEbj9P8 rbkFInmaYZ;