[Sip] FW: [rohc] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-rohc-sigcomp-sip-04.txt

"Drage, Keith \(Keith\)" <drage@lucent.com> Tue, 28 November 2006 11:17 UTC

Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 12:17:03 +0100
From: "Drage, Keith (Keith)" <drage@lucent.com>
To: sip@ietf.org
Subject: [Sip] FW: [rohc] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-rohc-sigcomp-sip-04.txt

(As WG chair)

The document referred to defines

-	'sigcomp-id' Via header field parameter
-	'sigcomp-id' SIP URI parameter

This was previously brought to the attention of the SIP list, but just
to be formal, we would like to give a two week WGLC session in the SIP
WG in parallel to the one that will occur in the ROHC working group.

Please therefore review and comment on the current version of this
document by Tuesday 12th December 2006, in particular to the parts that
define these parameters. Please send your comments to the IETF ROHC list
rather than to the IETF SIP list.

Regards

Keith