Re: [Sip] WGLC of draft-ietf-sip-hitchhikers-guide-03

Jonathan Rosenberg <jdrosen@cisco.com> Thu, 15 November 2007 04:51 UTC

Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 23:51:31 -0500
From: Jonathan Rosenberg <jdrosen@cisco.com>
To: "Elwell, John" <john.elwell@siemens.com>
Subject: Re: [Sip] WGLC of draft-ietf-sip-hitchhikers-guide-03
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=14755; t=1195102260; x=1195966260; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim4002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=jdrosen@cisco.com; z=From:=20Jonathan=20Rosenberg=20<jdrosen@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[Sip]=20WGLC=20of=20draft-ietf-sip-hitchhikers-guide- 03 |Sender:=20; bh=Rqg5ImWp8eMUEhxrJKh/y48XLBV6LrujRF7qw+1myac=; b=kWpYn5WIVOhIJVGkuKm83+CfqzdVqPMRgu3W70FEq/AHSX6y7uyO7D4LcKfvTTRcVfKSvbcN 6ffBIC/D/yvGPBCH+a/B5zl0BiUf0wQcVV4VaL7FKca2hJTCFwFVUR8M;